Sunday, July 31, 2011

Prologue

This is me.











And this is my stepmother with my two stepsisters.












Can you tell the difference, because I can. In fact, if you can't tell the diffrence then something must be wrong the your eyes. I could honestly careless, because who did I have to impress. The kids at school we're all my stepsisters friends or wanted to be their friend. But what friends did I need when I was basically the family live in maid.
Do I sound a little hopeless?
Probably.
Well what can I say? Nothing has been the same since my father's sudden death, but to tell the truth, it started before that. I would say that it probably when my father remarried. That was when began to be force to clean. She would call it my "chores" or my "responsiblities". Funny I didn't see her children doing chores or having responsiblities. My dad was blind to my treatment, because he was stressed with his own problems.
It was when he died that I was kicked to the outside "guesthouse".
I was no longer allowed to eat in the kitchen I grew up in. No longer allowed to wear my own clothes. They wanted to seperate me from them. They wanted to show my inferiority to them. And what could I do about it?
Abosouletly nothing.
In my town status was everything, and I had the lowest status there was, so who would help me. So I did what I was told, until I got into a steady routine.
Clean, school, clean, homework, sleep.
Everyday, I had to do this, and I can only hope that one day I can get away.
One day.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I'm interested to see what happens next. I've never heard of a cinderella challenge. Are there specific rules, or did you make it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Cinderella was one of my favorite fairy tales! I hope she does make it out of that one day!

    ReplyDelete